A world away from the city
Styled to replicate the lines of a classically rustic Roman villa, which might just as easily stand amid the sunflowers of the Tuscan Hills, as on the shores of Africa’s largest lake, Lake Victoria Serena Resort is the latest addition to the Serena East Africa Portfolio. Opened in October 2009, it will be complemented by the addition of a golf course, marina and luxury residential complex in 2010
On the shores of Lake Victoria in the Kigo District (equidistant between Kampala and Entebbe), the resort is twenty minute’s drive (30 km) from Entebbe International Airport and twenty minute’s drive to the centre of Kampala (15 km). The resort will feature its own helipad offering link services to the flagship 5-star Serena Kampala Hotel.
• Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, WiFi and voice-mail
• The Citadel, all-day brasserie
• The Kigo, cocktail bar
• The Lake View Pool Terrace bar and café
• Panoramic terraces for private cocktails and social events
• The Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa
• Dedicated conference and social events floor
• VIP entrance, helipad, dedicated car park, full security
• Wide range of incentives options.
• Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service.
• Wedding planning service
• Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk.
General terms and Conditions
Day Room Rate 50% of Twin until 6.00pm
The above rates are on Bed and Breakfast basis and are exclusive of taxes:
$2 per room per night Local Hotel Tax (LHT) and 5% SERVICE CHARGE
Rates and policies
Standard Twin/Double – US$ 200.00
Standard Single- US$ 150.00
Superior Room Single – US$ 250.00
Superior Room Twin/Double-US$ 300.00
Suite- US$ 900.00